Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Cowboy Caviar Nachos

I wanted a snack so bad one day and had a limited stash of food in the house. The few things I almost always have on hand are tortilla chips, avocados, cheese, and some kind of salsa. Nachos are always a no-brainer when you need a quick snack. So I hooked this yummy concoction up. If you like a nice sweet and tangy salsa with corn and black beans, throw some Cowboy Caviar on it!
Recipe below.-  Best, Ana


Ingredients & Directions:

Place Tortilla Chips on a plate (I prefer Tostito's Round chips).
Shred Sharp Cheddar Cheese (or vegan cheese) on top.
Microwave for 10-15 seconds.
Top with Cowboy Caviar from Trader Joe's.
Heat that up for another 10 seconds.
Mash half an Avocado and drop it like it's hot on top of your nacho's- lol

Dig in and be happy.

Snack attach cured!

Additional toppings: add some sour cream for extra creaminess. I didn't have any, so I went without. I think that's why this came out so much healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment