Super easy, delicious side dish. I L.O.V.E this yummy corn pudding. So sweet and delicate with a nice crunch of corn. So glad my mother-in-law told me to make this. I can serve this for Sunday Dinners, Barbeques, Thanksgiving and anytime I need a yummy side dish. A variation of this dish I may want to try would be a sweet and spicy corn pudding; by adding Chipotle or Cayenne Pepper, but I like it just like this.
- 1/2 cup of Butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup of Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of Sour Cream
- 1 8-1/2 ounce box of Corn Bread Mix (I used Jiffy)
- 1/2 cup of Milk
- 1 15-ounce can of Whole Kernel Corn (drain it)
- 1 14-ounce can of Cream Style Corn
- Preheat over to 325 degrees.
- Grease 3 quart baking dish.
- Using a hand Mixer, cream together butter & sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs. Beat in one at a time, mixing well before adding the other.
- Add sour cream, and mix.
- Gradually add in corn bread mix and milk. Alternate each, when adding into mixture.
- Fold in drained whole kernel corn & creamed corn into mixture.
- Pour into greased baking dish and bake for 45-50 minutes depending on your oven.