Finally adding a post to my blog and it feels so good to share this crepe recipe.
Sharing because, it's delicious! You must try this for dessert or anytime. Your mouth will be happy!
Not sure where I got this recipe, but it's the best I've come across for soft, chewy, simple crepes all the time.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbs melted butter
- Optional (you can add whatever you like) For this recipe, I used:
- Nutella spread
- 2 bananas peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup washed blueberries
- Measure and have all ingredients ready to go (mix water and milk together in a cup).
- Whisk flour and eggs, combine until large lump forms.
- Gradually add in milk and water. The secret to a smooth batter is to add your liquid to the flour mixture a little at a time, going from wet paste to a smooth batter. The goal is to get as few bumps as possible. Will require a little elbow grease.
- Finally, add salt and melter butter and beat until smooth.
- Heat medium sized pan on low-med heat.
- Spray pan with Olive Oil Spray.
- Pour 1/4 of a cup of crepe batter into pan.
- Swirl immediately to cover pan evenly with batter.
- Let cook until edges lift off the sides, then flip.
- Cook another 1-2 minutes until lightly brown.
- Spread on Nutella
- Fill with banana's and blueberries
- Fold in two, sprinkle with powdered sugar and dig in.
- So Yummy!