Here's what it looks like:
Here's what I did to make this yummy deliciousness:
1. Cook 2 cups of Calrose rice according to directions.
2. Boil 1 lb of raw shrimp till pink, drain, and let cool (don't add additional seasonings).
3. Chop the shrimp up into small bite sized piece and put in a mixing bowl. Add two 6 ounce cans of cooked crab, one cup of Sour Cream, 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise and mix this together.
4. Time to assemble in a 13"x9" baking dish. First layer is the cooked rice, then on top of that, lay the shrimp and crab mixture on. Sprinkle a jar of Furikake Seasoning (the one with Bonito Flakes) over the whole dish.
5. Bake in the 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
6. While baking, Cut Roasted Nori into squares.
Here's how you eat them. Yummy!!!!
I think I had like five of these, they are too good. Someone please stop me....
You can make your own creation or adaptation. Try it with avocado's. Here's the site I used to get the basic recipe from: http://www.yummysf.com/sushi-bake/
You have to try this, so yummy!!! Toodles...Ana